286 - Villa Melodie
|From 7.000 euro/week to 15.050 euro/week|
|Parikia - Krotiri-Krios|
|Floor Space:||410 sq.m|
|Beach Distance:||More than 500 m from beach|
Rate: 9,5 - Reviews: 1
Villa Melodie is located in the south-west side of Paros on the Krotiri/Parikia Bay hill, well protected from the summer Meletmi wind, with a stunning sea view both day and night. Vacationers enjoy spectacular romantic sunsets with the sun dipping into the water. It is particularly relaxing to observe the ferries and private boats moving in and out of the port; a sight particularly enhanced when the boats are lit at night. Our private infinity swimming pool with 2 pairs of Jacuzzi and 3 resistance lap swimming jets provides to our guests relaxing wellness moments watching the Aegean blue sea. The amazing view to the Parikia village, Antiparos, Sifnos and other nearby islands is another day/night vantage point of the property.
It offers unrivaled tranquility and beauty. Inside and out, the building’s soft, calm, undulating lines give the appearance of a sculpture combining traditional Cycladic style with modern architecture elements. Recessed floor lighting both indoor and out, enhances the serenity. The interior features high (3m/10ft) ceilings, large sea view windows, polished cement and distressed wood floors. Livable, stylish custom-made furniture is featured throughout.
Our luxury villa consists of two levels. Ground floor has a spacious open plan kitchen, a spacious living area with fireplace, dining area that seats 14, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with shower, one WC, butler’s pantry, a laundry room and finally a guest room with full bathroom out of the villa with independent entrance. First floor consists of 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and access to a large veranda with pergola.
The villa is about 3 km from the main village Parikia (about 5’ by car or an easy seaside 30’ walk). It is close enough to the main village but far from noise and traffic. There are no night clubs or other noise producing activities nearby.
Outdoors, our property has a built-in BBQ and a wood burning oven, a pool shower, spacious lounge area and Alfresco dining that seat 14, large pergolas on the ground and upper floors and covered parking space. The property is surrounded by manicured gardens sporting indigenous Mediterranean plants.
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining room that accommodates 14 guests
- Large living room with a fireplace
- 1 bedroom with king size bed and en suite bathroom
- 2 bedrooms with queen size beds that share a bathroom
- 1 bedroom with double size bed and an suite bathroom, which is separated from the main house with a breezeway and has independent entrance
- Butler’s pantry
- Laundry room
- Closed garage
- 1 large king size bedroom with en suite bath and a fireplace
- 1 large king size bedroom with en suite bath, which can convert to 2 twin beds
- Bedroom 1 - King size bed, en suite bathroom, AC, window, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed, shared bathroom, AC, access to pool level, Ground Floor
- Bedroom 3 - Queen size bed, shared bathroom, AC, access to pool level, Ground Floor
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed, en suite bathroom, AC, window, independent entrance, Ground floor
- Bedroom 5 - King size bed, en suite bathroom, AC, walk in closet, fireplace, spacious semi-private outdoor veranda with pergola, First floor
- Bedroom 6 -Two beds can easily join to a king size bed, en suite bathroom, AC, spacious semi-private outdoor veranda, First floor